Sous Vide: Help for the Busy Cook
Do you take pride in cooking great food for yourself, your family, and friends?
Are you an extremely busy individual that is on the go all day long?
If you nodded your head "Yes" then this book was written for you!
Sous vide has many benefits for people who are busy during the day. Once you understand how to take advantage of these benefits you can get great meals on the table while working around your schedule.
That's where Sous Vide: Help for the Busy Cook comes in!
Using the techniques presented in this book and more than 100 recipes
, along with a little planning, and even the busiest person can create great meals.
If you want to serve your family great meals, even on your busiest days, then this book is for you!
- Explore the three stages of sous vide cooking and how they can be integrated into your hectic schedule
- Get more than 100 recipes written specifically to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Learn how the wide margin of doneness can be used to counteract meetings and errands that run late
- Five different recipe types are presented that range from a couple of hours to a couple of days, perfect for any schedule
- Master the cook, chill, and hold process so you can always have great food on the table in a flash
- Over 400 sous vide time and temperature combinations across 175 cuts of meat and types of fish and vegetables
- The basics of sous vide safety that are critical to know
- Our Cooking By Thickness charts showing exactly how long a certain type of meat has to be cooked
- Are familiar with sous vide and are interested in finding out more about how to use it for different applications.
- Have busy schedules that they need to cook around.
Expert cooks who already know a lot about using sous vide and are only interested in learning about advanced sous vide techniques and recipes. People with no experience or knowledge of sous vide. As well as people overly concerned about the safety of sous vide, and anyone not willing to explore new cooking techniques.
If this book does not give you the information you need to get started with sous vide cooking at home or you are unhappy with it for any reason, then you get your money back.